Happenings Around Portland
Spring is Here
The Timbers are Back
Oh, and my first solo book launch is happening!
I didn’t get the chance to really celebrate when Memory’s Hostage came out. It was more of a case of “What Next?” while I fumbled through everything for the first time. So it is all the more exciting that I made time to actually celebrate the accomplishment this time. Heck, Dulci’s Legacy could be on a truck to you in no time…
If you’re in Portland, you could come on down to Another Read Through, an indie bookstore on N. Mississippi Ave, on Thursday, March 5th, at 7:00 PM, to buy a physical copy from a local bookseller with a heart of gold! To recap:
- When: Thurs, March 5, 7-8 PM
- Where: 3932 N. Mississippi Ave. Portland, OR
- What: Food, fun, frivolity, and BOOKS!
- Who: Hosted by Elisa Saphier, Bookseller, and Margaret Pinard, Author
- Why: because the world needs people who’ve come alive
See you there!
Photo via Answers.com