And here is the third leg of our stool, the triple of the crown, the final volume in the trilogy…
…our Buddy Reading Sign-Up Sheet!
I am very excited to curate this community document for the duration of the March of the Moderns. Here’s how it works:
- Follow this link to the Google Doc of March of the Modern books.
- Check if any of the books on the list are ones you want to read this March.
- If yes, put your name in the column to the right of the title, and get in touch with the first person’s name to figure out when and how you’d like to do a Buddy Read. (totally up to you)
- If no, you can add a 1901-1945 book below in the title column, add your name and channel info, and check back to see if anyone matches up with your book choice during February.
- When we finish all our March reading, I’ll have a video on my channel highlighting everyone else’s videos! ?
I hope this encourages people to search out books from different countries, writers from marginalized communities, and stories with themes we can relate to today’s issues.
Toward that goal, don’t forget we have a Bingo board with fun prompts to get you thinking, and a Persephone book prize to one random Bingo winner!
If you have questions, you can comment down below or DM me on Twitter: @tastelifetwice
Anchors aweigh! Thank you to everyone for checking out the sign-up sheet and adding this effort to a busy March!